- 42 most popular GitHub JS repositories in October 2019
- 12 amazing CSS tips and tricks you should know
- Prototyping Micro Frontends
- A Guide to Understand the Concept of Modern Web App Development
- Build your own Meme Generator with React, React Hooks and TypeScript
- 10 most useful IDE hotkeys with GIF examples
- 12 Flexbox tips & tricks which you need to know as a web developer
Thanks to Daily 开发人员可以专注于代码而不是搜索新闻. 只需打开一个新标签，即可立即访问所有这些帖子，甚至更多.
Single Responsibility Principle (or SRP) is one of the most important concepts in software development. The main idea of this concept is: all pieces of software must have only a single responsibility.